This website in which I bring knowledgeable Tips, hacking, games, and crack software and tips and tricks computer. Internet related information and methods of Make Money online are available from which you can read in Hindi. The main purpose of this website which we get in software money, we can crack easily and use it for free.

my first interview/मेरी पहली साक्षात्कार

नमस्कार दोस्तों यह मेरा पहला इंटरव्यू है इस blog पर जैसा कि आप जानते हैं कि मैं इस blog पर इंटरनेट से संबंधित जानकारियां लाता हूं यह मेरी साइड ज्यादातर हिंदी में हैं मेरा यह मानना है कि जो लोग premium software {यानी पैसे वाले सॉफ्टवेयर जो कि हमें खरीदने से मिलते हैं} नहीं खरीद पाते हैं और ट्रायल में ही जा कर रुक जाते हैं
तो यह वेबसाइट उनके लिए अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है क्योंकि इस वेबसाइट पर मैं जो भी सॉफ्टवेयर डालता हूं वह फूल वर्जन होते हैं और हंड्रेड परसेंट बिना वायरस के होते हैं जिससे आप आसानी से यह योग कर सकते हैं और अपने कंप्यूटर में इंस्टॉल कर सकते हैं मैं आशा करता हूं कि मेरी वेबसाइट बहुत अच्छी लगी होगी आपको मैं इसमें ज्यादा कुछ नहीं कहूंगा|
और मैं इस वेबसाइट पर हिंदी में ऑनलाइन मेकिंग मनी के बारे में भी पोस्ट डालता हूं जिससे कि सभी लोगों को आसानी से जानकारी मिल सके कई वेबसाइट तो फेक न्यूज़ या ब्लॉक पोस्ट करती हैं जो लोगों को बेवकूफ बनाती है| पर यह मेरी वेबसाइट ऐसी नहीं है मैं यहां जो कुछ भी डालता हूं सही डालता हूं. दोस्तों यह साइट मैंने पैसे कमाने के लिए नहीं बनाई है. मुझे ब्लॉगिंग का बचपन से ही मेरे को बहुत शौक था और आज वह जाकर पूरा हुआ है आज मेरे को एक दिन में कम से कम 500 से 600 views मिलते हैं धन्यवाद आपका दिन शुभ रहे.

Hello Friends This is my first interview on this blog as you know that I bring Internet related information on this blog. This is my side mostly in Hindi. I believe that people who have a premium software {i.e. money software Can not buy} and buy and stop in the trial
So this website is more important to them because the software that I put on this website is a flower version and the handset is without virus, so you can easily do this yoga and install it on your computer. I want my website to be very nice, I will not say much about it.
And I also put a post about online money making money in Hindi on this website so that all the people can easily get information. Many websites post fake news or blocks that fool people. But this is not my website like this, whatever I put in here, I put right. Friends, this site I have not created to earn money. I was very fond of blogging from my childhood and today it is complete and today I get at least 500 to 600 views in a day Thank you for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

REQUEST HERE

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Popular Posts

Visitor